FULL MARATHON - HALF MARATHON - 5K WALK
JULY 30, 2023
There will be a shuttle at Banana Pt (Mitkof Island) for runners from Petersburg at 6:30AM
Return time TBD
* This is an USATF certified marathon *
(Aid stations with water, gatorade, snacks and
energy bars will be provided approx. every two miles)
The winner of the Full Marathon receives a trip for two to the Anan Bear Observatory.
Participation medals are handed out to all half and full marathon runners.
SATURDAY JULY 29
* 6:00pm - PASTA FEED
Carb load before the big race! Organizers will discuss the route and be available to answer any questions. Free for all volunteers, walkers and runners. (Not mandatory but highly encouraged).
* Registration for Marathon | $50 for early registrants and at Sat dinner or $65.00 on race day.
* Registration for 1/2 Marathon | $25 for early registrants and at Sat dinner or $35 on race day.
* Registration for 5K | Free for early registrants and at Sat dinner or $15 on race day
* T-shirts will be available for $25 (they will be sold in-person and are also available to add to your cart when you register online). All full marathon runners will receive a free shirt in their swag bag!
SUNDAY JULY 30
* 6:00am - Early Start for full marathon runners expecting to take more than 6 hours. Self-timed.
* 7:00am - 7:45am Registration - Nolan Center
* 8:00am - Start for half and full marathon.
* 8:30am - Start for 5K walkers/runners/bikers.
5K, HALF & FULL MARATHON
July 30th, 2023
ALASKA BEARFEST INC - A 501-3(c) grassroots nonprofit dedicated to educating all about BEARS.
PO Box 934 Wrangell, Alaska 99929
Copyright © Alaska Bearfest. All rights reserved.