5K, HALF & FULL MARATHONS
August 1st, 2021
11th ANNUAL BEARFEST
FULL MARATHON - HALF MARATHON - 5K WALK
*This is an USATF certified marathon*
(Aid stations with water, gatorade, snacks and
energy bars will be provided approx. every two miles)
The winner of the Full Marathon receives a trip for two to the Anan Bear Observatory. Participation medals are handed out to all half and full marathon runners.
SATURDAY JULY 31, 2020
* 6:00pm - PASTA FEED
Carb load before the big race! Organizers will discuss the route and be available to answer any questions. Free for all volunteers, walkers and runners. *Subject to change due to covid-19 (In 2020 we had a virtual meeting instead, which may be the case again this year. TBA!)
* Registration for Marathon | $50 for early registrants and at Sat dinner or $65.00 on race day.
* Registration for 1/2 Marathon | $25 for early registrants and at Sat dinner or $35 on race day.
* Registration for 5K | Free for early registrants and at Sat dinner or $15 on race day
* Marathon quick-dry t-shirts will be available for $25 (they will be sold in-person and are also available to add to your cart when you register online)
SUNDAY AUGUST 1, 2021
* 5:00am - Early Start for those expecting to take more than 6 hours.
* 7:00am - 7:30am Registration - Nolan Center
* 8:00am Start of marathon, half marathon and 5K walk/run.
*Subject to change due to covid-19--we may organize staggered starts to reduce crowds at the start line.
ALASKA BEARFEST INC - A 501-3(c) grassroots nonprofit dedicated to educating all about BEARS.
PO Box 934 Wrangell, Alaska 99929
Copyright © Alaska Bearfest. All rights reserved.