8th ANNUAL BEARFEST
FULL MARATHON - HALF MARATHON - TEAM MARATHON - 5K WALK
* This is an Officially Certified Marathon *
(water stations, snacks and energy bars will be provided)
The winner of the Full Marathon receives a trip for two to the Anan Bear Observatory. Participation medals are handed out to all registered participants - both walkers and runners!
SATURDAY JULY 29, 2017
* 4:00pm - Pasta feed Organizers will discuss the route and be available to answer any questions. Free for all volunteers, walkers and runners. $15.00 per person. Free for marathoners.
* Registration for Marathon - $50 for early registrants and at pasta dinner - or $65.00 on race day.
* Registration for 1/2 Marathon - $25 for early registrants and at pasta dinner - or $35 on race day
* Registration for 5K - Free for early registrants and at pasta dinner - or $15 on race day
* T shirts will be available for sale - $25
SUNDAY JULY 30, 2017
* 7:00am - 7:30am Registration - Nolan Center Lobby
* 7:00am - 8:00am - Gear check available
* 8:00am Start of marathon, 1/2 marathon and 2-4 man team marathon and 5K walk
ALASKA BEARFEST INC - A 501-3(c) grassroots nonprofit dedicated to educating all about BEARS.
PO Box 934 Wrangell, Alaska 99929
Copyright © Alaska Bearfest. All rights reserved.